Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beautiful Trawler


I ran across this Monk 36 trawler on the internet, of which I am a huge fan. This one is for sale close by, in Toronto. She is a wonderful example of a Nova Scotia built Monk. She even has some ties to my Tollycraft 34, designed by the same family of naval architects, the Monks'. For anyone considering a sub 40 trawler, I would look no further. Her classic lines, salty look, superior construction and craftsmanship will keep this vessel looking great for many years to come. She is seakindly and economical with her single 220hp diesel engine. She would do well as a small live-aboard, great for doing the great loop, hanging out in the Bahamas, or just cruising the great lakes. If I were in the market, I'd be running to take a look at this beautiful boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment